Open Data Portal functionality:
- All data collected in one place - that facilitates efficient data management, updating and searching for information;
- Sharing data via API – can be used as source of data for other systems;
- Data categorization - transport, education, sport and recreation, demography, spatial data, events, social and environmental issues;
- Efficient search engine that enables searching for results not only within individual categories, but also in the files themselves - this solution enables quick and accurate access to the desired data;
- Publication of additional information (CMS) – ex. News, messages etc.
- Reminders about updates of the published data
- Individually set portal’s layout
- Automatic files conversion and processing of data in the form of different charts, tables, graphics, etc.
- Data presented in a variety of ways – tables, maps, charts and images. The message is simple and transparent.
- Export of the most important information of each category;
- Analysis of the number of downloads, visits, popularity etc.
- Handling requests for additional data share;
- Flexible set of responsibility and authority - to update and publish data, enabling signing in to the organization of the Office's work;
- Integration of Open Data Portal with Pro System for project management
- Sharing data on social media
- Classification of the data openness – data is automatically classified according to the international standard based on the ease of their use;
Creation of the Open Data portal refers to the Public Data Opening Program which is currently being implemented by the Ministry of Digitization, addressed to all public administration units.